Parents/Carers are asked to donate any good quality uniform, which their child has outgrown. These items are made available to parents/carers to collect from outside of the main office or they can speak to the school office for further details.
Please ensure all uniform items are labelled with your child’s name, so that any lost items can be returned to their owner. Any lost property (pre-loved uniform) at the end of each half term is washed and made available to parents to reuse.
Our school uniform is:
• Royal Blue Sweatshirt
• Royal Blue School Cardigan
• White Polo Shirt
• Grey skirt/trousers/pinafore/school shorts
• During the summer months, a blue checked dress may be worn
• Black School Shoes - no trainers unless it is a PE day.
• Plain Black Boots (with sensible heels)
• Plain dark coloured
• A waterproof jacket/coat should be with them every day.
The uniform for PE will continue to be worn all day and remind you that the clothing needs to be suitable for school.
Many retailers including locally at both Asda and Sainsbury they are offering online and in store plain hoodies and jogger bottoms in their school ranges prices ranging from under £5 each.
PE and Games Lessons:
• All children should wear Royal Blue School PE Top (school logo)
• Plain Navy/Black Shorts (to the middle of the thigh)
• Navy Blue/black hoody (plain no large emblems or writing)
• Navy Blue/black jogger bottoms/leggings (plain no large emblems, patterns or writing)
• No football strips
• No extreme cuts, no colour or shaved patterns, hair should be neat and suitable for school with long hair tied back.
• Avoid elaborate hair accessories.
• Please note children may not wear jewellery for PE due to health and safety reasons. Earrings must be removed and if this is not possible parents should provide plasters/tape to cover them up until such time they are able to remove them.
• A watch may be worn.
• Nail varnish should not be worn for school.
Outdoor fun/Forest Schools:
• Waterproof bottoms and coat
It is very important that all children drink water throughout the school day. We offer chilled water in school and all children are requested to bring a
• Named, clear sports style waterbottle each day
There is no expectation that uniform should be embroidered with the school logo. Plain garment in the correct colour can be purchased from supermarkets and high street shops. Embroidered items of uniform with a logo can be purchased from Tot2Teams via our school website – Parents - Uniform, sample sizes are available from the school office normally however due to the current situation we are unable to let you try them at this point please visit https://totstoteams.com/schools/blue-coat-ce-junior-school-/ for details of sizing.