"And Jesus said to him, If you can! All things are possible for one who believes." Mark 9:23
– Can you see signs around the school that tell you it is a hopeful place? Can we improve and celebrate this?
– Can you explain your hopes for the school and how they relate to Christian hope?
– Can you offer the opportunity of a new start to those who need a second chance?
The Christian understanding of hope is much deeper than our everyday use of the word can be. We hope that it will not rain for the picnic, or that the car will start or that the plumber will come tomorrow. Hope generates energy and sustains people through difficult times. Hope generates energy and sustains people through difficult times.
At school we take every opportunity to celebrate success with:
– Class Dojo Points
– Celebration Assemblies
– Star Reward Certificate
Hope at Home
To show hope at home we can do the following things:-
– Show hope by watching the news and praying for someone or something you have seen on it.
– Show hope by if you are losing in a game still believing you can win.
– Show hope by setting yourself a target to get better at something you find difficult.
– Show hope by not getting too down when something bad or difficult happens.