Our Christian Values
- To build resilience, responsibility and a never give up attitude.
- To recognise the reasons for failure and, as a result, enhance our chances for success.
- To be hopeful and ambitious for our futures.
- Be compassionate and kind to one another, forgiving each other.
- To say sorry, accept apologies and build positive relationships. Every day, we have the chance to start again.
- To understand that it is okay to make mistakes as long as repentance is shown.
- To resolve arguments peacefully.
- To show understanding, care, love and pride for ourselves and others.
- To be prepared to listen, even-handed with everyone and always fair. Aim to make our school a peaceful place - no conflicts.
- We trust our friends to share and be honest and kind to us.
- We trust our teachers to give us knowledge and prepare us for the future.
- We trust our community will work together to keep it a safe place to live.
- We trust ourselves to always be honest, kind and do our best.
- To take risks, try new things. Make mistakes, learn from them.
- To challenge others to do their best.
- To consistently set higher goals.